We can work alongside you to ensure that your drivers are properly licenced, profiled, trained and equipped, and that the right culture is embedded in your business, setting new norms of behaviour.
- Fleet Risk Management service provider since 2002, part of Towergate Client Services
- Nationwide, dedicated, professional team of Fleet ADI* Assessors with experience to assess all vehicle types
- Delivery of post-crash awareness session, assisting drivers in overcoming the trauma of incidents, reducing the chance of future incidents, minimising future claims costs
- Experienced support team, offering advice and the promotion of Work-Related Road Safety
- Facilitates the delivery of a variety of different fleet training courses for car, van, minibus & HGV drivers – typically, people who drive for work.
*Advanced Driving Instructors
How can Safedrive help?
- On-line Driver Audit
- Fleet Policy & Duty of Care Obligations advice
- Fleet Risk Calculator
- Driving Licence Checks – simplify your licence checking process for employees
- Fleet Vehicle Management – register, check and manage company owned, leased fleet vehicles or private vehicles being used for company business (Grey Fleet Vehicles)
- Driver Coaching App – identifies weaknesses in driver safety knowledge and provides training content triggered from driver’s response and willingness to learn
- In-Vehicle Driver Awareness Sessions – ‘at the wheel’ including fuel efficiency
- Driver Behaviour Workshops, (Bitesize / Half Day)
- In vehicle camera recording systems (hard wired / plug-in)
- Telematic systems – focusing on driver behaviour
Typically, implementing a fleet risk management program can eliminate or reduce risks encountered by drivers whilst at the same time, lowering fleet costs by reducing accidents, fuel costs and insurance premiums.